R10 000 – R15 000 a month
Full Job Description
KZN’s largest award winning Vodacom Franchise dealer has recently expanded its operations to Gauteng. Following the success of 10 Retail Vodacom Stores in KZN, we have taken over Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton City.
Gauteng’s iconic shopping destination is a prime lifestyle destination for locals and tourists alike with immense focus on the customer experience at this exclusive shopping centre.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and vibrant Store Manager to foster efficient sales and after sales service to match the clientele at Vodacom|Shop Nelson Mandela Square.
As part of our Group strategy and playing a vital role in a premium store, customer centricity is woven into our culture and in exchange we offer real career growth opportunities in a space where awesome work is rewarded.
Isn’t it time to do something you love? Work with a purpose and take on a challenge like never before.
When you join our team you can make an incredible difference to your customers and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm and a lot of passion.
You know Retail sales inside and out and you’re ready to make that next move to a leadership role like no other. In this space, you will manage talent, inspire your team and make sure every customer has a great experience. It’s not easy but it’s the kind of challenge that can make your career. Take a closer look at what the job entails:
- When it comes to the customer experience at your store, the onus is on you to ensure that every individual has an unforgettable visit and a tailor made solution to their wireless needs
- You will guide your Team to build strong relationships with their customers, make expert recommendations and help onboard customers like a pro.
- We will look to you to hire, train and develop your team, making staff adjustments as needed
- You will also ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals and that means overseeing all store functions from sales and inventory to the implementation of new store programs and initiatives eg promotions, incentives etc
- Along the way you will stay current on all our technology so that you can be an expert for your team and your customers
- Merchandising and arranging aggressive promotions daily to drive sales into stores
- Managing prepaid traders and canvassers to go out and sell starter packs and new contracts to grow customer base
- Finally you will make sure your store presentation always looks its best
This is the big leagues. You’ve got a lot of responsibility and people looking to you for guidance and leadership. Ready to bring it? Good! Here’s a little more on what we’re looking for:
- You’ve got prior sales and Vodacom management experience as well as knowledge of mobile corporate/enterprise business sector.
- This includes previous consultative sales in consumer technology, coupled with a demonstrated record of high achievement
- You’ve also got experience in operational, financial and performance management, having previously managed site profit and loss
- You’ve also got a unique ability to lead, develop and coach people to deliver great results
- People who know you would say you’re an amazing communicator, both with customers and team mates.
- You’ve got solid computer proficiency with Vodacom systems knowledge (M2.C3D, VPP and VCP)
- A high school degree is essential, while a Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Be a trader and prepared to work retail hours
Are you ready for this? So let’s talk about all the generous rewards we can offer for your outstanding work. Our compensation includes:
- Competitive base pay (negotiable based on experience) + unlimited commissions (BEST IN THE INDUSTRY GUARANTEED) + supplier incentives)
- Medical Aid & R.A after 1 year of service
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special and be a leader with a company revolutionizing the Mobile industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- Legally authorized to work in the South Africa .
- High School Diploma
- Pre-employment background screen
- Minimum 3-5 years Vodacom retail management experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R10,000.00 – R15,000.00 per month
Our Stores are fogged daily at close of business
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sandton, Gauteng (Preferred)
- Are you able to work Retail shifts until 8pm daily?
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
- Corporate/ Enterprise Mobile business: 2 years (Preferred)
- Vodacom Management Retail: 2 years (Required)
- Code 08 drivers licence with own vehicle (Preferred)