Full Job Description
Lovisa was created out of a need for on-trend fashion jewellery at ready-to-wear prices. Our Buying teams take inspiration from couture runways and current street style to deliver new, must-have styles to our customers.
Established in Australia Lovisa launched its first store in 2010, Since then Lovisa has opened over 550 stores across 20 countries: New Zealand, The United States, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg.
Fast paced and action packed is an understatement!
About the role
The Accounts Payable Officer is primarily responsible for the authorisation of invoices to be paid, this includes coding invoices, managing due dates to ensure no late payments, liaising with suppliers, and managing EFT payment runs.
- Maintain aged creditors and reconciling to the general ledger at month end
- Trade creditor reconciliations for responsible countries and assisting with other territories where required
- Assistance with bank reconciliations for responsible countries and assisting with other territories where required
- Filing daily paperwork, reconciliations and other documents used in an orderly manner to enable efficient retrieval if required
- Payment of stock invoices ensuring amounts paid align with the goods receipted per the company’s stock management system
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts as required
- Manage Accounts mail box and correspond to internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Provide support and cover for Finance Team, as required
- An understanding of accounting principles and best practice finance systems.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Oracle Fusion experience mandatory
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to plan, organise and deliver results on time in a fast-paced environment
- Join a global business offering endless career opportunities locally and internationally
- Birthday leave
- Generous product discounts
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you.