SPAR offers rewarding careers in the fields of sales, finance, marketing, logistics, information technology and human resources. They are constantly on the lookout for people with the right skills and attitude to join their SPAR family.
How to apply for a job at spar
Some of the career streams available at SPAR:
Finance: debtors, creditors, accounting, administration, bookkeeping, payroll
Marketing: procurement, advertising, promotions, customer care, sponsorships and special events
Logistics: receiving, assembly, transport, maintenance, engineering, risk control
Information Technology: support, programming, business analysis, software development and testing, retail systems, DC systems, training and project management.
Human Resources: training, industrial relations, general HR, staff benefits, organisational development
Sales: food specialists, retail consultancy, store planning, new business development
SPAR has teamed up with PNET, to advertise vacancies.
HOW TO APPLY
- Register and apply – Register and apply directly via the PNet job Portal.
- After closing date – After the closing date, recruiters will go through each application and shortlist those applicants matching the specified skills and experience of each advert.
- Interview – They will contact those candidates who have been shortlisted for the positions directly and arrange for an interview.
- Successful after interview – Should you be successful after the first round of interviews they will invite you back for a second round of interviews.
- Offer – Should you make it through the second round of interviews they will forward you an offer and if accepted confirmation of your start date will be sent to you with your employment contract