What You Can Do If Your R350 Grant Application Was Declined

The South African Social Security Agency, better known as SASSA, is currently processing payments for the R350 grant, so if you have had your grant application declined, here is how you can resolve the issues.In this situation, SASSA says that you can submit a request for reconsideration on the SASSA SRD website, under the tab: Apply for reconsideration.In this instance, SASSA will require you to correct your name and surname on their SRD website, under the tab: Request Name and Surname update.You can also apply for reconsideration, by following the steps mentioned above.Other circumstances under which you may have to apply for a R350 grant appeal should your SRD grant application be declined is when SASSA has given the following reasons:If it is found that as the applicant, you are a current recipient of a Social grant other than a child grant.If you are registered with and benefit from the National Student Fund Aid Scheme.If the applicant qualifies for UIF benefits based on TERS OR Contributions to UIF OR is currently receiving the Unemployment Insurance Fund benefit.The applicant is employed in a government institution.If your SRD grant has been declined if you do not meet the age requirements or are above the age of 60.If as a beneficiary you have been registered as deceased on the Department of Home Affairs database. You will be required to contact the Department of Home Affairs to correct your living status before submitting an application for reconsideration.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.